Marrygrams will you be my bridesmaid cards take your bridal party proposals to the next level! Will you cards are a great addition to your carefully curated bridesmaid box, in-person proposal, or for sending in the mail. These cards are sure to be a keepsake your girls (or guys!) will treasure long after the big day.
Other titles include: Maid of Honor, Matron of Honor, Flower Girl, Junior Bridesmaid, Ring Bearer, House Party, Personal Attendant, Honorary Bridesmaid, Maid of Honour, Matron of Honour, Man of Honor, and Bridesman. Having trouble figuring out who is who?
- Maid of Honor – your go-to girl, the leader of the bridesmaids. She’s the head of the bridal party and the one you trust most.
- Matron of Honor – has the same duties as the maid of honor, “matron” is used if she is married.
- Flower Girl – the littlest member of the bridal party. She precedes the bride down the aisle.
- Junior Bridesmaid – often preteens or teenagers, the junior bridesmaid is too old to be a flower girl, but too young to be a bridesmaid.
- House Party – assigned day of tasks like manning the guest book, handing out programs, serving cake, reading during the ceremony, or just assisting the bride on her big day.
- Honorary Bridesmaid – this person may not be able to attend or stand by your side, but you still want to honor them in a special way.
- Man of Honor/Bridesman – the male equivalent to the traditional roles of maid/matron of honor or bridesmaid.
With Marrygrams will you be my bridesmaid cards, your girls are sure to say “yes!”